The Houston Rockets (18-52) host the New Orleans Pelicans (33-37) after winning three straight home games. The Pelicans are favored by 5 points in the matchup beginning Sunday, March 19, 2023 at 7:00 PM ET. The matchup over/under is fixed at 227.5.
On Friday, Houston defeated New Orleans 114-112 led by Jalen Green by 25 points. Brandon Ingram was the losing team’s top scorer with 31 points.
Buy rocket tickets
Find out how to watch this game on FuboTV in the article below.
- Advertisement -
Rockets vs Pelicans betting information
NBA odds courtesy of Tipico sports betting. The odds were updated at 7:21am ET on Sunday. For a full list of sports betting odds, visit the USA TODAY Sports Betting Scores Odds Hub.
- spread: New Orleans -5
- money line: New Orleans -216, Houston +179
- In total: 227.5 points
Let yourself be inspired and bet with Tipico!
Double Up, Ohio! Deposit $200, get $250. Bet now! In Colorado and New Jersey, claim your 100% deposit match up to $250 now! 21+, see Tipico.com for Terms and Conditions.
Rocket Betting Information
- The Rockets have a 28-38-4 record against the spread this year.
- The Rockets have a 23-29-3 record against the spread this year when they have an underdog of 5 points or more.
- In the Rockets’ 70 games totaling sets, 34 have hit the over (48.6%).
- Alperen Sengun: 14.7 PTS, 8.8 REB, 55.4 FG%, 33.3 3PT% (15 to 45)
- Jalen Green: 21.7 PTS, 41.0 FG%, 33.3 3 PT% (159 for 478)
- Jabari Smith Jr.: 12.5 PTS, 7.1 REB, 40.4 FG%, 31.1 3PT% (107 for 344)
- Kevin Porter Jr.: 18.6 PTS, 5.9 AST, 1.3 STL, 43.7 FG%, 35.0 3PT% (105 for 300)
- Kenyon Martin Jr.: 12.4 PTS, 56.7 FG%, 31.2 3 PT% (58 to 186)
Place your legal online sports bets in CO and NJ at Tipico Sportsbook now.
Rockets vs Pelicans game info
- Gameday: Sunday March 19, 2023
- playing time: 7:00 p.m. ET
- Location: Houston, Texas
- Arena: Toyota Center
- TV channel: Bally sports
- Live broadcast: fuboTV (watch for free)
- NBA League Pass: Most live games plus NBA TV. Free trial period
Gannett may earn revenue from sportsbooks for viewer recommendations on betting services. Sportsbooks have no control over such revenue and are in no way dependent on or affiliated with the newsrooms or coverage. For general terms and conditions, see the operator’s website. If you or someone you know is having a gaming problem, help is available. Call the National Council on Problem Gambling 24/7 at 1-800-GAMBLER. You must be at least 21 years old to play.
- Advertisement -