The Los Angeles Lakers (33-35) battle the New Orleans Pelicans (33-35) on Tuesday, March 14, 2023 at the Smoothie King Center. It begins at 8:00 p.m. ET on BSNO and SportsNet LA.
The Pelicans are just a 1-point favorite against the Lakers if the Pelicans and the Lakers go head-to-head in what oddsmakers expect to be a tight matchup. The game offers an over/under of 226.
Pelicans vs Lakers Betting Odds
Odds provided by Tipico sports betting; Access USA TODAY hub for sports scores and sports betting odds for a complete list.
- spread: New Orleans -1
- In total: 226
- money line: New Orleans -108, Los Angeles -111
Let yourself be inspired and bet with Tipico!
- Advertisement -
Double Up, Ohio! Deposit $200, get $250. Bet now! In Colorado and New Jersey, claim your 100% deposit match up to $250 now! 21+, see Tipico.com for Terms and Conditions.
Lakers at Pelicans odds, spread and more
- New Orleans was named favorite in 31 games this year and won 20 times (64.5%) in those games.
- This season, New Orleans has won 20 times in 31 chances when named as a favorite by at least -108 or better on the moneyline.
- The money line set for this matchup implies that New Orleans has a 51.9% chance of walking away with the win.
- Los Angeles has won 44% of games this season, being the underdog on the money line (22-28).
- Los Angeles has a record of 22-28 when playing as a moneyline underdog at odds of -111 or more (44%).
- Based on the moneyline of this matchup, Los Angeles’ implied winning probability is 52.6%.
against the spread
- The Pelicans are averaging 114.0 points per game, just 3.2 fewer than the 117.2 the Lakers are giving up.
- New Orleans is 19-6 against the spread and 20-5 overall if he scores more than 117.2 points.
- Los Angeles is 18-8 against the spread and 18-8 overall if it gives up less than 114.0 points.
- The Lakers are averaging 116.6 points per game, just 3.3 points more than the 113.3 the Pelicans concede to their opponents.
- If it scores more than 113.3 points, Los Angeles is 25-14-1 against the spread and 25-15 overall.
- New Orleans is 26-13-1 against the spread and 27-13 overall when conceding under 116.6 points.
- The Pelicans are ranked 16th on the NBA leading scorers list (114.0 PPG), while the Lakers concede the 21st fewest points per game (117.2) in the league.
- The Los Angeles roster is currently the eighth-best scoring team in the NBA (116.6 PPG), while the New Orleans team ranks 15th in points allowed per game (113.3).
- The Pelicans have averaged 45 points more than their opponents this year (0.7 per game average), while the Lakers have been outperformed by opponents on average this year (43 points overall, 0.6 per game).
PLAY: Free daily sports pick’em competitions and prizes to be won. Play Now!
- New Orleans’ average implied total this season is 2.9 points more than the implied total in Tuesday’s game (116.9 implied points on average versus 114 implied points in this game).
- This season, New Orleans has surpassed their implied total for this matchup (114) 34 times.
- The average in-season implied total of 118.9 points for Los Angeles is 6.9 points more than the team’s implied total of 112 points in this matchup.
Bet online legally with a trusted partner: Tipico Sportsbook, our official sportsbook partner in CO, NJ and soon IA. Bet now!
How to watch Pelicans vs Lakers
- Gameday: Tuesday March 14, 2023
- playing time: 8:00 p.m. ET
- TV channel: BSNO and SportsNet LA
- Location: New Orleans, Louisiana
- Arena: Smoothie King Center
- TV channel: Bally sports
- Live broadcast: Watch on fuboTV!
- NBA League Pass: Most live games plus NBA TV. Free trial period
Place your legal online sports bets in CO and NJ at Tipico Sportsbook now.
Follow SportsbookWire on Twitter and like us on Facebook.
- Advertisement -
Gannett may earn revenue from Tipico for viewer recommendations on betting services. Tipico has no control over, nor is such revenue in any way dependent on or connected to the newsrooms or reporting. General terms and conditions see Tipico.com. 21+ only. gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS-OFF (IA).