The Portland Trail Blazers (31-36) take on the New Orleans Pelicans (32-35) on Sunday, March 12, 2023 at 7:00 p.m. ET on BSNO and ROOT Sports NW.
The Trail Blazers are a 3.5 point favorite against the Pelicans when Trail Blazers and Pelicans take the field. The total score of the game is fixed at 228.5.
Trail Blazers vs. Pelicans Betting Odds
Odds provided by Tipico sports betting; Access USA TODAY hub for sports scores and sports betting odds for a complete list.
- spread: Portland -3.5
- In total: 228.5
- money line: Portland -153, New Orleans +131
Let yourself be inspired and bet with Tipico!
- Advertisement -
Double Up, Ohio! Deposit $200, get $250. Bet now! In Colorado and New Jersey, claim your 100% deposit match up to $250 now! 21+, see Tipico.com for Terms and Conditions.
Trail Blazers at Pelicans odds, spread and more
- Portland has 19 wins in the 32 competitions it has listed as favorites this season.
- This season, Portland has won 16 times in 22 chances when he was named a favorite by at least -153 or less on the moneyline.
- The moneyline set for this matchup implies that Portland has a 60.5% chance of winning the contest.
- New Orleans has won 12 of the 36 games in which it was listed as a moneyline underdog this season (33.3%).
- New Orleans won 2-18 as a moneyline underdog at odds of +131 or more (10%).
- New Orleans has a 43.3% moneyline implied probability of winning in this matchup.
Against the spread
- The Trail Blazers score just 1.2 more points per game (114.6) than the Pelicans allow (113.4).
- Portland has a 22-7 record against the spread and a 23-6 record overall when posting more than 113.4 points.
- New Orleans has a 24-11-1 record against the spread and a 25-11 record overall when giving up less than 114.6 points.
- The Pelicans are averaging 113.8 points per game, just 1.9 fewer points than the 115.7 the Trail Blazers concede to their opponents.
- If it scores more than 115.7 points, New Orleans is 21-8 against the spread and 22-7 overall.
- Portland is 18-9-1 against the spread and 19-9 overall when giving up less than 113.8 points.
- The Trail Blazers are the NBA’s 15th-scoring team (114.6 PPG), while the Pelicans rank 15th in the league in points per game allowed (113.4).
- New Orleans is the NBA’s 17th offense (113.8 PPG), while Portland is 18th defense (115.7).
- The Trail Blazers are on a negative point differential this season (-70 total points, -1.1 per game), while the Pelicans have scored 28 points more than their opponents (0.4 per game).
PLAY: Free daily sports pick’em competitions and prizes to be won. Play Now!
- The average implied total for Portland this year is 117.3 points, 1.3 more points than the implied total of 116 points in Sunday’s game.
- This season, Portland has accumulated more than 116 points in 28 games.
- The average in-season implied total of 116.9 points for New Orleans is 3.9 points more than the team’s implied total of 113 points in that matchup.
Bet online legally with a trusted partner: Tipico Sportsbook, our official sportsbook partner in CO, NJ and soon IA. Bet now!
How to watch Trail Blazers vs. Pelicans
- Gameday: Sunday March 12, 2023
- playing time: 7:00 p.m. ET
- TV channel: BSNO and ROOT Sports NW
- Location: New Orleans, Louisiana
- Arena: Smoothie King Center
- TV channel: Bally sports
- Live broadcast: Watch on fuboTV!
- NBA League Pass: Most live games plus NBA TV. Free trial period
Place your legal online sports bets in CO and NJ at Tipico Sportsbook now.
Follow SportsbookWire on Twitter and like us on Facebook.
- Advertisement -
Gannett may earn revenue from Tipico for viewer recommendations on betting services. Tipico has no control over, nor is such revenue in any way dependent on or connected to the newsrooms or reporting. General terms and conditions see Tipico.com. 21+ only. gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS-OFF (IA).