Thursday’s game between the Texas A&M Aggies (6-18) and the Kentucky Wildcats (10-16) at the Reed Arena should be a close match as our computer prediction calls for a final score of 64-62 with Texas A&M leading will stand . Tipoff is February 23 at 7:00 p.m. ET.
The Wildcats enter this matchup after a 79-57 loss to Vanderbilt on Sunday.
Kentucky vs. Texas A&M Game Info
- If: Thursday, February 23, 2023 at 7:00 p.m. ET
- Where: Reed Arena in College Station, Texas
Use this link to get a free trial of fuboTV where you can watch college hoops and other live sports wirelessly!
Kentucky vs. Texas A&M Score Prediction
Texas A&M 64, Kentucky 63
Kentucky schedule analysis
- The Wildcats’ signature win of the season came against the Missouri Tigers, a top 100 team (#62) according to our computer rankings. The Wildcats clinched the 77-54 home win on January 29th.
- The Wildcats have nine losses against teams from Quadrant 1, which ranks 18th most in the country.
- Against their opponents in Quadrant 2, Kentucky is 2-5 (0.286%) – level on points with their 23rd-most losses.
Kentucky 2022-23 Best Wins
- 81-75 en route via Florida (No. 108) on January 15th
- 80-74 on the road through Minnesota (No. 141) on December 7th
- 79-53 at home over Coastal Carolina (No. 209) on Nov. 13
- 70-44 over Dayton (#237) on Nov. 23
- 95-86 at home over Ohio (No. 289) on December 21
Watch College Hoops all season long on all your devices wirelessly with a 7-day free trial on fuboTV!
- Advertisement -
Insights into Kentucky performance
- The Wildcats average 67.6 points per game (138th in college basketball) and allow 68.5 (288th in college basketball) for a -25 aggregate rating difference.
- In conference play, Kentucky is scoring fewer points (62.9 per game) than overall (67.6) in 2022-23.
- The Wildcats average 66.7 points per game at home and 68.3 away.
- Kentucky concede fewer points at home (65.8 per game) than away (75.5).
- While the Wildcats are averaging 67.6 points per game in 2022-23, they haven’t achieved that in their last 10 games with 65.1 points per contest.
© 2023 Data-Skrive. All rights reserved.