The TCU Horned Frogs (7-19) are aiming to catch a nine-game street slip at the Iowa State Cyclones (17-8) on Saturday, February 25, 2023 at 6:00 p.m. ET.
Use our link to get a free trial of fuboTV where you can watch women’s and men’s college hoops and tons of other live sports without cable!
TCU Women’s Basketball Game Live Stream & TV Channel Info
Watch Women’s College Hoops wirelessly all season long on all your devices with a 7-Day Free Trial of fuboTV!
TCU vs. Iowa State rating comparison
- The Horned Frogs averaged 60.1 points per game, just 3.7 fewer points than the 63.8 the Cyclones allow.
- If TCU gives up less than 74.8 points, it’s 7-10.
- TCU is 5-6 if it scores more than 63.8 points.
- The Cyclones’ record 74.8 points per game is 7.4 points ahead of the Horned Frogs’ 67.4.
- The state of Iowa has a 14-4 record when scoring more than 67.4 points.
- Iowa State’s record is 10-0 when conceding under 60.1 points.
- The Cyclones shoot 42.1% from the field, 6.8% less than the Horned Frogs allow defensively.
- The Horned Frogs make 32.1% of their shots from the field, 5.7% less than the Cyclones’ defensive field goal percentage.
|02/11/2023||@Texas||L 70-50||Atmospheric center|
|02/18/2023||State of Kansas||W 75-62||Schollmaier Arena|
|02/22/2023||Baylor||L 67-57||Schollmaier Arena|
|02/25/2023||@ State of Iowa||–||James H. Hilton Coliseum|
|3/1/2023||@Texas Tech||–||United Supermarkets Arena|
© 2023 Data-Skrive. All rights reserved.
- Advertisement -