Brandon Ingram and his New Orleans Pelicans teammates take on the Toronto Raptors Thursday at 7:30 p.m. ET.
Ingram accumulated 25 points in his last game, which ended in a 120-102 loss to the Lakers.
In this article we will break down Ingram’s prop bets using statistics to help you make good picks.
Brandon Ingram prop bets against the Raptors
|Stat||Support O/U||Season Avg||Last 10 Avg|
Want to bet on one or more Brandon Ingram player prop bets? Sign up at DraftKings using our link to claim a first deposit bonus today!
- Advertisement -
Brandon Ingram Insights vs. the Raptors
- Ingram has fired 17.2 shots per game and made 8.1 per game this season, accounting for 7.9% and 7.8% of his team’s total, respectively.
- He’s hit 1.5 three-pointers per game, or 5.8% of his team’s goals this season.
- The Pelicans are 10th in possession per game with 103.1. His opponents, the Raptors, have one of the slowest paces at 101 possessions per match.
- With 112.5 points per game, the Raptors are the 11th-ranked team defensively in the NBA.
- On the boards, the Raptors are 10th in the league and conceding 42.3 rebounds per contest.
- The Raptors rank 25th in the league in assists and concede 26 goals per game.
- In terms of 3-pointers, the Raptors have conceded 12.4 goals per game, ranking 17th in the league.
Brandon Ingram vs. the Raptors
Would you like to try a different way to win cash prizes? Add Ingram or one of his Pelicans teammates to your roster in FanDuel Daily Fantasy NBA competitions. Use our link to sign up and get a great deal for new users. (See website for details of offer, not available in all regions.)
Not all offers are available in all federal states. Please gamble responsibly. If you or someone you know has developed a gambling problem or addiction, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data-Skrive. All rights reserved.