Wordle 585 is January 25th’s Daily Wordle Challenge, and a quick word of warning, it’s probably the hardest one of the month so far. And if you’re worried about missing your winning streak, Express Online is here to help you find out the answer. Just head to the bottom of the page, where you’ll find a selection of spoiler-free hints and clues to help you keep your winning streak alive.
The game that spawned a thousand clones, the goal of Wordle is to figure out a five letter word in just six guesses.
To solve the puzzle, you must pay close attention to the color of the tiles. If the color of the square turns gray, the letter you guessed in the last word will not appear. If it turns yellow, the letter will appear in the word, but not in that position. The green square means that the letter is in the word and in the right place.
There’s a Lord of the Rings-themed wordle game called Lordle, a musical version called Heardle, and a hardcore wordle game called Quordle – where the goal is to guess four words instead of just one.
If you’re not good with words, you’ll prefer something like Nerdle, where you have to figure out a mathematical equation.
Top Four Wordle Starter Words to Make You a “Wordle Master” – Expert Tips
If you’re here for Wordle 585 hints, check out the latest clues for the January 25th game below…
General tips and advice about Wordle…
• Do not use the same letter twice in your opening guess.
• Try to use a couple of vowels in your first guess, especially “a” and “e”.
• Avoid letters like “X”, “Z” and “Q” until later, when you have a better idea of the answer.
• “RAISE” is a good word to start with, while “TOUCH” is a decent second guess.
• Check out the daily tips provided by Express Online below…
Wordl 585 Hints for January 25th…
1. Wordle 585 begins with the letter M.
2. Wordle 585 has three vowels!
3. Maybe try one of the letters you usually avoid.
(Visited 1 times, 1 visits today)